PAX-100 Electrostatic Sprayer (VLS-PAX-100)
PAX-100 electrostatic sprayer is designed to reduce the consumption of disinfectants by 80% when compared to other electrostatic sprayers in the market. It dispenses the least amount of chemicals while ensuring maximum coverage by atomising the disinfectant particles to a fine 70 microns. It uses the highest quality industrial grade nozzles to prevent clogging and to permit a comfortable spray distance of 36” to 48”.
PAX-100 electrostatic sprayer speeds up the application and reduces the labour, it can cover up to 6,000 square feet on a single tank. It is designed with speed in mind which allows an operator to disinfect an average sized room in less than a minute.
- Public Transport
- Universities & Schools
- Fitness Centers
- Medical Facilities
- Dental Clinics
- Child Care Centers
- Manufacturing Plants
- Sports Venues
- Shopping Centers
- Airplanes & Airports
- Coverage: The PAX-100 Electrostatic Sprayer covers up to 6,000 square feet with a single 600 ml tank.
- Choice: Use any disinfectant fluid approved by Health Canada with the PAX-100 sprayer. The disinfectant needs to be water-soluble.
- Speed: Disinfect an average sized entire room with PAX-100 electrostatic sprayer in under 30 seconds.
- Savings in disinfectants: You will save up to 80% on disinfectant costs because the PAX-100 electrostatic sprayer dispenses the most efficient amount of disinfectant in a given application period.
- Extended runtime: You will cover more surfaces with the least amount of interruptions because the PAX-100 battery has the run-time of 8 hours per charge.
- Made in Canada: The PAX-100 Electrostatic Sprayer is proudly designed, engineered and manufactured in Canada.
|Model||PAX-100-70 Handheld Electrostatic Sprayer (GTIN 813102000010)|
|Runtime||Up to 8 hours runtime per charge|
|Battery||14.4V Lithium Ion Battery|
|Empty Weight||4.0 lbs|
|Filled Weight||5.4 lbs|
|Droplet size||70 microns|
|Sprayer Distance||3 – 4ft|
|Tank Capacity||600 ml|
|Warranty||1yr limited warranty|
The technical characteristics quoted are averages only and may vary within industry tolerances. The final user must assure product suitability for the application and assumes all risks and liabilities.